Friday, March 6, 2009

STEP 4: WORKING DRAWINGS





Working drawings include:
  • Construction notes
  • Site plan
  • Floor plans
  • Building sections
  • Exterior elevations
  • Interior elevations
  • Construction details
  • Window and door schedule
  • Room finishes schedule


2 comments:

Curtis P. Olson said...

Does your main floor studio have a 12' ceiling? That should be a spectacular space for working in. I think you've got a super live/work arrangement happening, especially with how you have the kitchen pushed back away from the office. Your living room could also become a space for meeting clients.

Looking good, Crystal. Can't wait to see the real thing.
Curtis

Anonymous said...

Hi Crystal,

I would love to snoop through your working drawings, just for interest's sake, if you wouldn't mind emailing .pdf's. I promise I won't mark them up, assign them a grade, and send them back to you. :)

Looks very cool. I really like your approach. You'll be the talk of the neighbourhood for sure. Congrats on getting city approval.